Fixed investment in economics refers to investment in fixed capital or to the replacement of depreciated fixed capital. Thus, fixed investment is the investment in physical assets such as machinery, land, buildings, installations, vehicles, or technology.
In order to apply for the Turkish citizenship according to this program, the applicant should make a minimum fixed capital investment of 500,000 USD and this investment should be attested by the Turkish Ministry of Industry and Technology.
What are the other options to obtain Turkish citizenship by investment?
- an investment of 250,000 USD or more in real estate in Turkey,
- setting up a business in Turkey which employs 50 or more Turkish citizens,
- a deposit of 500,000 USD or more in Turkish banks,
- an investment of 500,000 USD or more on Turkish government bonds,
- an investment of 500,000 USD or more on Turkish of real estate investment fund shares or Turkish venture capital investment fund shares.
Ateskan Law Office offers consultancy services in all types of Turkish citizenship application and assists clients in preparing and filing necessary documents. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +90(544)288-5280.