- acquire a property /properties worth a minimum of 250,000 USD
- with a title deed restriction on resale for at least three years
will be eligible for Turkish citizenship directly, subject to the decision of the President of Turkey.
Before September 18, 2018, the limit was 1,000,000 USD for this program. It may be increased at any time.
- No minimum stay or Turkish proficiency requirement
- No previous residency in Turkey required
- Immediately get residency permit with the application
- Get a Turkish passport in 3 to 6 months (processing time may vary)
- No need to live in Turkey before or after you get the Turkish passport
- “Visa-free” or “visa on arrival” entrance to 111 countries (including Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, Mexico, Brasil, and Argentina)
- Simple visa procedure for the United States, the UK, EU countries and Canada
- Limited time program (started on September 18, 2018. Minimum amount can be increased at any time)
- Can apply for Turkish social security and medical insurance programs, free medical treatment in state hospitals
- Can apply for Turkish pension programs
- Free K12 education in government schools, free higher education in state universities
What are our services?
We offer full service for Turkish Citizenship by Investment Programs. Our services include:
- Preparing and filing all documents for Citizenship Application
- Getting a tax number and opening a bank account
- Consultancy about investment opportunities
- Business or company set up
- Assistance with all steps of the real estate investment
- To find the property, the applicant is looking for
- Real estate agency services
- Title deed check
- Market price appraisal
- Title transfer
- Renting the purchased property
- Property management and rent collection
We provide personalized legal and financial consultancy for your real estate investments. After learning about your goals and demands, we help you find the best property which fits your requests. We not only assist you with the title deed transfer but also help you with finding the right tenant for your real estate investment, preparing the lease agreement and collecting your rent.
How does the system work?
- To become a citizen directly, you should invest in real estate in Turkey whose total worth is 250,000 USD or more.
- It can be any kind of real estate (house, apartment, villa, store, office or land.)
- You can buy one or more properties to fulfill the minimum worth requirement.
- You should get an appraisal for each real estate from approved appraisers. We help you find the correct real estate and get the appraisal report for you.
- You should declare and sign a statement at the Property Registry Office that you will not sell the property for 3 years.
What are the expected costs for the program other than the real estate price?
- The expenses such as real estate agent fees, Property Office Registry fees, citizenship application fees, appraisal fees for each property and notary public fees are 6-7% percent of the sale price of the property. These expenses will depend on the number of properties.
- Please contact us learn more about our attorney fees for each legal service.
The advantage of the Turkish Citizenship Program is twofold: You not only invest on the passport but make a profitable real estate investment.
Prices of residential properties in Izmir has increased by 16.5% in the last 12 months, which makes Izmir the second most profitable city among 150 global cities according to an independent report by Knight and Frank.
Please see our link about the benefits of real estate investment in Izmir Turkey.
When you rent the property, the average return on investment (ROI) is 20 years in Turkey.
However, it is possible to find properties with return on investment (ROI) less than 18 years in Izmir.
Our team is experienced at finding properties with high expected appreciation and low return on investment.
We should note that 250,000 USD Real Estate investment limit can be increased anytime and this is a limited time opportunity. Therefore interested parties should act fast. To get more information please contact us at +90(544)288-5280 or firstname.lastname@example.org